I am so excited to see what God has in store for this summer, and I am very thankful that you have joined us in our prayers! Please continually lift this team up throughout the summer, and check back here to see what specific prayer needs we have.
We leave a week from Monday; please pray that God prepares our hearts and minds for the work to come. Pray continually for strength and protection for the team, and for open ears and hearts of those that we meet this summer!
The 2011 team:
- Amy, Food Service Clerk
- Austin, Challenge Park Go-Karts
- Ben, Warehouse
- Colie, Chick-fil-a
- David, Sweep
- Emily, Chick-fil-a
- Jacob, Rides: Monster
- Luke, Rides: Mantis
- Mackenzie, Foods: Pink's Hot Dogs
- Michelle, Merchandise: Pagoda
- Rashad, Chick-fil-a
- and me (Megan)! Merchandise: Snoopy Boutique
Thanks so much!
1 comment:
I love knowing where everyone is working this summer! You are the light of the world!
Post a Comment